Returning May 2023
Amid the peace and serenity of Jekyll Island is an exciting family attraction – Summer Waves Water Park. Known for its cool, refreshing waters, clean surroundings, and amazing views of the Jekyll River, Summer Waves offers a variety of ways to beat the heat this season. From lazy laps around Turtle Creek to high-speed thrills down Pirate’s Passage, there’s no limit to the special memories you’ll make. Whether it’s your family, friends or group – come on in. The water’s perfect.
Man o' War
Encounter the power and might of this towering ride as you rush through Summer Waves’ newest suit-soaking thrill. Four intertwined paths descend into the exhilarating water below with two tube slides and two full-body slides.
Feel the sting of the Man o’ War.
Season PassAccess all season long
- 10% off at Summer Waves Surf Shop
- 10% off general admission to Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- 10% off Georgia Sea Turtle Center Gift Shop
- A one-time chance to buy up to 5 Buddy Tickets at $20 ea. plus tax
Start your day at Summer Waves by reserving a private cabana.
Frantic Atlantic Wave Pool
Shark Tooth Cove
Don't forget your tickets! General admission isn't included with cabana rentals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inclement weather is always a possibility with visiting an amusement or water park.
Summer Waves management reserves the right to close attractions when weather conditions do not permit safe operation of the park.
If attractions are closed for 90 continuous minutes, a rain pass may be issued at the park exit, for general admission tickets, and can be redeemed at a later date of choice.
Admission fees are non-refundable.
If severe weather causes the park to remain closed for the entirety of a day it would otherwise be open, a refund can be requested at tickets.summerwaves.com for the general admission ticket purchased.
Lockers are not required, however Summer Waves is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
To ensure the health and well-being of guests and to provide consistent sanitization, locker usage will be limited to a first-come, first-serve basis. Only 1 family member per locker will be allowed inside the locker area. Small children can accompany their guardian.
Locker rentals are non-refundable.
Yes, group tickets are available. Call us at 912.635.2074 for group sales.
Important Group Information:
1) Group admission is only available Sundays-Fridays (not Saturdays).
2) Must call the office to make a group reservation at least one week prior to arrival, subject to park capacity.
3) Minimum of 25 people, not including children ages 3 and under as they are free for their admission with a swim diaper.
4) Rate $22 per person, subject to sales tax.
5) Group leader makes one payment for the entire group at the Group Sales Window. Individual payments are not accepted.
6) Number of people in the group must be confirmed 72 hours prior to arrival.
7) No walk-up groups allowed.
8) Group and birthday reservations will check-in at the Group Sales window, reserve the Birthday Pavilion for one-hour and bring a cake or cupcakes, bottled waters and paper products.
The sales office is open during regular park hours, but access will be limited to two families at one time. Please knock prior to entering.
Summer Waves has a complete First Aid station, with medically-trained staff, located at the entrance to the park. Entrance will be limited to one person in the First Aid station at a time and all persons will be required to have their temperature checked if receiving assistance.