Amid the peace and serenity of Jekyll Island is an exciting family attraction – Summer Waves Water Park. Known for its cool, refreshing waters, clean surroundings, and amazing views of the Jekyll River, Summer Waves offers a variety of ways to beat the heat this season.
From lazy laps around Turtle Creek to high-speed thrills down Pirate’s Passage, there’s no limit to the special memories you’ll make. Whether it’s your family, friends or group – come on in. The water’s perfect.
Encounter the power and might of this towering ride as you rush through Summer Waves’ newest suit-soaking thrill. Four intertwined paths descend into the exhilarating water below with two tube slides and two full-body slides.
Feel the sting of the Man o’ War, opening soon.
Online! Summer Waves tickets are available at tickets.summerwaves.com. Visitors are strongly encouraged to purchase tickets in advance to ensure entry. Due to limited occupancy, tickets not purchased in advance online are subject to park capacity. We cannot guarantee entry will be available if park capacity has been reached.
Yes, you can arrive day-of, but due to limited capacity, annual pass holders are strongly encouraged to arrive early to ensure space is available and before the park reaches capacity. Pass holders are subject to park capacity limitations.
Entry is free for children 3 years old and under.
Yes, group tickets are available. Call us at 912.635.2074 for group sales.
Important Group Information:
1) Group admission is only available Sundays-Fridays (not Saturdays).
2) Must call the office to make a group reservation at least one week prior to arrival, subject to park capacity.
3) Minimum of 25 people, not including children ages 3 and under as they are free for their admission with a swim diaper.
4) Rate $22 per person, subject to sales tax.
5) Group leader makes one payment for the entire group at the Group Sales Window. Individual payments are not accepted.
6) Number of people in the group must be confirmed 72 hours prior to arrival.
7) No walk-up groups allowed.
8) Group and birthday reservations will check-in at the Group Sales window, reserve the Birthday Pavilion for one-hour and bring a cake or cupcakes, bottled waters and paper products.
9) Group/Birthday reservations will check-in at the Group Sales Window, reserve the Birthday Pavilion for one-hour and bring a cake or cupcakes, bottled waters and paper products.
The sales office is open during regular park hours, but access will be limited to two families at one time. Please knock prior to entering.
Yes, our Surf Shop offers everything from sunscreen to swimsuits. Also, check out all of the great Summer Waves souvenirs to remember your visit.
Summer Waves has a complete First Aid station, with medically-trained staff, located at the entrance to the park. Entrance will be limited to one person in the First Aid station at a time and all persons will be required to have their temperature checked if receiving assistance.
Lost and Found is located at the Lifeguard Hut in front of the wave pool.
Inclement weather is always a possibility with visiting an amusement or water park.
Lockers are not required, however Summer Waves is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
It’s always important to protect your skin from the sun and bring sun protection with you. Sunscreen, hats and cover-ups are also available for purchase at the Surf Shop.
Small, snack-size items are allowed inside the park, but no large food or beverage items will be permitted. Bottled water and baby food are also permitted.
Summer Waves is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted ONLY in designated areas located outside the park.
GA Swim Code requires all children ages 3 and under to wear approved swim diapers regardless of whether or not the child is potty trained. Swim diapers are required for entry to the park and must be purchased to ensure compliance with the Department of Public Health’s safety standard.
Unlock unlimited fun at Summer Waves with a 2022 season pass.