Parking Passes and Entry
As you make your way onto Jekyll Island, you will find a variety of experiences to enjoy including, beach access, our historic landmark district, the Clam Creek fishing pier, miles of bicycle trails, and more. As a state park, all vehicles entering Jekyll Island are required to have a valid parking pass.
Purchase Parking Pass
Start here to purchase a single day, multi-day, or annual parking pass.
Looking to renew an existing vehicle decal?
You’ll need to start here, too.
Daily PassSingle & Multi-Day Passes
- Valid until midnight
- Purchase online or at gate
- Increased rates during special events
Annual PassOne-Year Gate Entry
- Valid for one year
- Purchase online
- No increased rates during special events
Our new entry gate system provides a series of efficiencies and safety enhancements for visitors as the travel onto the island.
- Intuitive touchscreen payment kiosks that offer tailored multi-day pass purchases
- Overhead digital display message boards allowing rotating messaging based on gate traffic, including an annual pass lane
- Median digital displays prompting drivers to STOP or PROCEED to maintain space between vehicles
- License plate recognition cameras for annual pass holders and increased security and safety operations
- A modernized online account portal for more comprehensive annual pass purchases and renewals
- Durable foam gate arms with increased response time for traffic flow
If you have a vehicle decal, you can continue to use this decal through the month of its expiration.
Continue using your pass as normal.
No, prox cards are not compatible with our new entry gate system. Instead, the new system uses license plate recognition to identify your vehicle and lift the gate arm.
It depends on the type of pass you previously had…
If you did not provide contact information when you purchased your prox card, you will need to contact the Guest Information Center to have your account setup in the online system.
If you are a current corporate account holder, you will have multiple vehicles attached to one account and can renew these as needed. Corporate accounts must contact the Guest Information Center to set up or adjust account access.
No. The parking fee is charged per vehicle per day. Bicycles and pedestrians can enter through the entry gate at no charge.
The Jekyll Island day parking pass rate will be increased on select dates to manage an increase in visitation to the island. The $4 increase only applies to daily parking passes and does not apply to annual passes.
As your annual pass reaches its renewal date, you will receive an email notification thirty days in advance of expiration with information regarding your renewal. Your pass will continue to be managed by the Jekyll Island Foundation for you. Should you have questions, you can contact the Foundation by calling (912) 635-4100 or via email at email@example.com.