Jekyll Island Campground
The perfect campsite.
Pitch your tent or park your RV and stay among the magnificent oaks draped with Spanish moss on Jekyll Island.
- Walking distance from Clam Creek and Driftwood Beach
- 18 wooded acres
- 179 total campsites
- 167 Full hook-up sites with both back-in and pull-thru options
- 12 Primitive tent sites
- Electricity (30 and 50 amps), cable TV, water, and sewer available
- Free Wi-Fi
- General Store offering supplies, personal care items, firewood, propane, ice, and some RV supplies.
- Two bathhouses, each including toilets & showers with hot water
- Laundry on-site with coin-operated washers & dryers
- Community Pavilion – climate-controlled space for special events which seats up to 164
- Pickleball court
- Bike rentals
- Bird sanctuary
- Full hook-up back-in: $47/day
- Full hook-up pull-through: $47/day
- Primitive tent: $32/day
- Pet fee: $3.75/day per dog
*Weekends: two-night minimum Fri.-Sat. or Sat.-Sun. nights. Holidays: three-night minimum for Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day, call for rates. Reservations strongly recommended to ensure availability.
- Check-in: 2 p.m.; check-out: 12 noon
- $10 cancellation fee and early departures
- 6 people max per site
- Rates subject to change
- Boats and utility trailers must go into storage
Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure availability.
Address: 1197 Riverview Dr., Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Hours: Sun-Thurs: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Fri-Sat: 9 a.m.-7:30 p.m.