Mosaic, Jekyll Island Museum
Now open, with the following precautions:
- Limited capacity within Mosaic Gallery, as well as Historic District tours and programming. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Guests will be encouraged to wear provided masks and gloves so that they can safely enjoy the exhibits and other museum spaces.
- Directional signs will guide visitors through the exhibits, moving in a one-way direction.
- Social distancing practices will be in effect in the gallery and other museum spaces.
- Staff who exhibit signs of illness will be required to stay home and seek medical attention.
- Any staff that has contact with guests will wear masks and gloves, and masks and gloves will also be available for guests to safely enjoy exhibits and other museum spaces.
- Reduced hours of operation, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., will allow additional time for cleaning before opening and after closing. Additional cleaning duties will be performed throughout the day, following a checklist of assigned tasks.
- We will be continuing our use of hospital-grade disinfectants, increased sanitation of public surfaces including countertops, doorknobs, and other areas throughout our facilities. Restrooms, seating areas, exhibit spaces, trams, and other public spaces will be cleaned multiple times per day.
- Convenient placement of hand-sanitizing stations and pumps will be provided, as available.
- Frequent handwashing among staff will be required.
For more information regarding Jekyll Island’s response to COVID-19, visit jekyllisland.com/covid-19.
The completely renovated and reimagined Jekyll Island Museum guides you through the rich cultural and natural history of Georgia’s most intriguing barrier island. In-depth and interactive exhibits draw you in, while stunning visuals and audio tell the tale of this magical island. The new museum, Mosaic, features more exhibit space, more artifacts, and a new multi-purpose room. Constructed completely within the existing footprint of the historic stables building, the new design highlights the building’s construction with high lofted ceilings and open space.
Admission to Mosaic Gallery is included with Landmark Tour.
Address: 100 Stable Rd., Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Website: Shop Mosaic Gift Shop
Hours: Daily, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cost: $9 for adults (13+ years), $7 for children (4 to 12 years), free for children 3 and under