Mosaic, Jekyll Island Museum
The completely renovated and reimagined Jekyll Island Museum guides you through the rich cultural and natural history of Georgia’s most intriguing barrier island. In-depth and interactive exhibits draw you in, while stunning visuals and audio tell the tale of this magical island. The new museum, Mosaic, features more exhibit space, more artifacts, and a new multi-purpose room. Constructed completely within the existing footprint of the historic stables building, the new design highlights the building’s construction with high lofted ceilings and open space.
Open daily, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
We’re taking additional safety measures to help keep you and our staff safe.
- Staff who exhibit signs of illness will be required to stay home and seek medical attention.
- All staff that have contact with guests will wear masks and gloves, and masks and gloves will also be available for guests to safely enjoy exhibits and other museum spaces.
- Additional cleaning duties will be performed throughout the day, following a checklist of assigned tasks.
- We will be continuing our use of hospital-grade disinfectants, increased sanitation of public surfaces including countertops, doorknobs and other areas throughout our facilities. Restrooms, seating areas, exhibit spaces, trams and other public spaces will be cleaned multiple times per day.
- Convenient placement of hand-sanitizing stations and pumps will be provided, as available.
- Frequent handwashing among staff will be required.
- New signs and stickers will provide guidance on social distancing protocols and expectations and will also direct “one-way” foot traffic for guests, where needed.
Take a guided tour and step back in time as each historic building’s story unfolds, and the Jekyll Island Club and the National Landmark Historic District come alive. Tours now have limited capacity, so reservations are recommended.
Join the Mosaic family, with unlimited Gallery admission and special member perks.
Step back in time and experience Jekyll Island’s expansive history inside the Mosaic Gallery. Admission to the Mosaic Gallery is included with the Landmark Historic Trolley Tour, a guided tour of the Jekyll Island National Historic Landmark District.
Tickets available in person.
NOW AT MOSAIC
In the Service of Others
Discover the African American community’s essential role in the development of the Jekyll Island Club through a new, limited-time exhibit.
The Historic Stables serve as the backdrop for the shopping experience at the Mosaic Gift Shop. Step back in time as you stroll through the shop filled with timeless gifts and memorabilia.
Address: 100 Stable Rd., Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Hours: Daily, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. • Closed December 25 & January 1
Cost: $9 for adults (13+ years), $7 for children (4 to 12 years), free for children 3 and under