Park Entry and Parking Passes
Vehicle entry onto Jekyll Island requires a valid parking pass which must be purchased at the entry gate or Guest Information Center upon arrival on the island. This pass gives you access to many of the island’s public outdoor areas, including picnic areas, beach parking and access points, playground, soccer complex, historic landmark district, fishing pier, bicycle and nature trails and more. The Parking Fee is charged per vehicle per day. Multi-day and annual passes are available. Bicycles and pedestrians can enter at no charge.
Parking Pass Options
New entry rates effective July 1, 2019
- Daily Pass $8 – Valid for 24 hours from time of purchase
- Weekly Pass $38 – Valid for 7 consecutive days from time of purchase
- Annual Passes $55 – Valid for 1 year from month of purchase
- Annual Pass replacement/transfer $13
- Oversized Vehicles, 8-feet or taller
- Daily Pass $12
- Annual Pass $100
Advance daily group passes available by contacting Guest Information Center management at 912.635.3636.
Annual Pass Renewals
Contact Guest Information Center at 912.635.3636 for information regarding pass renewals.
Increased Parking Fee
The Jekyll Island parking fee will be increased on select dates. The $4 increase applies to all daily and weekly parking passes but does not apply to annual passes. The increased fee only applies during the following events:
- Independence Day Celebration Fireworks
- Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival
For more information in the increased parking fee, please download the Increased Parking Fee FAQ (PDF).