Park Entry and Parking Passes
Vehicle entry onto Jekyll Island requires a valid parking pass which must be purchased at the entry gate or Guest Information Center upon arrival on the island. This pass gives you access to many of the island’s public outdoor areas, including picnic areas, beach parking and access points, playground, soccer complex, historic landmark district, fishing pier, bicycle and nature trails and more. The Parking Fee is charged per vehicle per day. Multi-day and annual passes are available. Bicycles and pedestrians can enter at no charge.
Parking Pass Options
- Daily Pass $6 – Valid for 24 hours from time of purchase
- Weekly Pass $28 – Valid for 7 consecutive days from time of purchase
- Annual Passes $58 – Can only be purchased directly from the Guest Information Center. Only annual renewals can be purchased online. Valid for 1 year from month of purchase
- Renewals $45
- AVI Tag replacement/transfer $13
- Oversized Vehicles, 8-feet or taller
- Daily Pass $10
- Annual Pass $103
- Annual Renewal $90
Increased Parking Fee
The Jekyll Island parking fee will be increased on select dates during the Jekyll Island Authority’s 2018 fiscal year (July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018). The $4 increase applies to all daily and weekly parking passes, but does not apply to annual passes. The increased fee only applies to the following dates:
- July 4, 2017: Independence Day
September 15-17, 2017: Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival(cancelled)
- November 24-25, 2017: Merry Shrimpmas
No other dates during the JIA 2018 fiscal year will be affected by the increased fee.
For more information in the increased parking fee, please download the Increased Parking Fee FAQ (PDF).