Inclement weather is always a possibility with visiting an amusement or water park. Summer Waves management reserves the right to close attractions when weather conditions do not permit safe operation of the park. If attractions are closed for 90 continuous minutes, a rain pass may be issued at the park exit, for general admission tickets, and can be redeemed at a later date of choice. Admission fees are non-refundable if the park is open. If severe weather causes the park to remain closed for the entirety of a day it would otherwise be open, a refund can be requested at tickets.summerwaves.com for the general admission ticket purchased.
GA Swim Code requires all children ages 3 and under to wear approved swim diapers regardless of whether or not the child is potty trained. Swim diapers are available for purchase and required for entry to the park. Disposable diapers are not permitted in place of swim diapers.
Summer Waves is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted ONLY in designated areas located outside the park.
Proper swimwear attire is required. Men must wear bathing suit shorts on the water slides. No denim, khakis, street or cut off shorts allowed on water slides as well as shorts with metal rivets, buckles, buttons or belts. No oversized or sagging pants that prevent coverage of undergarments. Women must wear either a one-piece suit or a two-piece suit (top & bottom). No bikini thongs or revealing swimwear allowed. Any guest wearing offensive clothing, such as clothing with profanity, unacceptable pictures or symbols will be asked to leave the park. Management reserves the right to determine the acceptability of proper attire.
Each attraction has height and weight restrictions. Be sure to read all safety signs before riding any attraction and follow lifeguard instructions. For your protection, safety is strictly enforced. Anyone not respecting these rules and operational procedures may be asked to leave the park without refund of admission. Failure to follow the safety procedures of Summer Waves Water Park may result in serious injury to yourself or others.
• Children ages 10 and under must be supervised by a responsible adult.
• Life jackets are provided free of charge.
• Tubes are provided free of charge and located by applicable attractions. Outside inflatables, fun noodles, beach balls and squirt guns are prohibited.
• Footwear, headwear and eyewear are not allowed on slides.
• Do not hang on ropes.
• No horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behavior.
• Please use the designated entrances for all rides and attractions.
• No running in the park.
• NO DIVING ALLOWED!
• Lifeguards are in charge at all times and have final authority on all issues regarding safety.
• Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. Use will result in removal from the park without refund of admission.
Summer Waves has a complete First Aid station, located at the entrance to the park.
Wear sunscreen! Protect your skin from the sun. Sun protection products, hats and cover-ups are available for purchase at the Surf Shop. Take precaution against heat-related illnesses as well. Be sure to drink plenty of water and cool off regularly.
Lost and Found is located at the Lifeguard Hut in front of the wave pool.
Helpful Hint: Bring two sets of car keys and secure sunglasses with sunglass holders. Car keys and sunglasses are the most frequently lost items in the park. Summer Waves is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.