Georgia-Florida Golf Classic
Pre-game for the SEC college football showdown between the red & black and orange & blue on Jekyll Island. This decades-long tradition is the Georgia-Florida rivalry itself. Become part of the tradition of mixing golf, food, and fun at the 39th annual Georgia-Florida Golf Classic.
October 24-26, 2018
Jekyll Island Golf Club
322 Captain Wylly Rd.
Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Cost: $220 per player
Price includes all Georgia state and local sales taxes. No refunds or exchanges on registrations.
- Practice round Wednesday, October 24 (optional, please call for tee time: 912.635.2368)
- Two days of tournament play, Thursday & Friday
- Breakfast with cocktails before each tournament day
- Lunch during each tournament round
- Putting contest & on-site demonstrations following Round One
- Closest to the pin, long drive, and hole-in-one prizes each tournament day
- Signature tournament hat
- Admission to Thursday evening Cosmic Driving Range event at Jekyll Island Golf Club, including dinner and drinks
- First, second, and third place gift certificates in each of eight flights
- Trophies for flight winners
- Championship ring for overall winner
We’re proud to support The First Tee of the Golden Isles as the charity beneficiary of the 2018 Georgia-Florida Golf Classic. The First Tee of the Golden Isles impacts the lives of young people, ages 5-18, by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promotes healthy choices through the game of golf.
Date: October 24-26, 2018
Location: Jekyll Island Golf Club