Georgia-Florida Golf Classic
Pre-game for the SEC college football showdown between the red & black and orange & blue on Jekyll Island. This decades-long tradition is the Georgia-Florida rivalry itself. Become part of the tradition of mixing golf, food, and fun at the 39th annual Georgia-Florida Golf Classic.
October 24-26, 2018
Jekyll Island Golf Club
322 Captain Wylly Rd.
Jekyll Island, GA 31527
Details for the 2018 Georgia-Florida Golf Classic are in development. Please check back in July for further information.
Cost: $220 per player
Price includes all Georgia sate and local sales taxes. No refunds or exchanges on registrations.
- Practice round Wednesday, October 24 Optional, please call for tee time: 912.635.2368
- Two days of tournament play, Thursday & Friday
- Breakfast with cocktails before each tournament day
- Lunch during each tournament round
- Putting content & on-site demonstrations following Round One
- Closet to the pin, long drive, and hole-in-one prizes, daily
- Signature tournament hat
- Admission to Thursday evening Cosmic Driving Range event & dinner at Jekyll Island Golf Club
- First, second, and third place gift certificates in each of eight flights
- Trophies for flight winners
- Championship ring for overal winner
We’re proud to welcome The First Tee of the Golden Isles as the charity beneficiary of the 2017 Georgia-Florida Golf Classic. Please be sure to bid on items at Thursday’s Casino Night event, as the silent auction benefits this group building character through the game of golf.
The First Tee of the Golden Isles impacts the lives of young people, ages 5-18, by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promotes healthy choices through the game of golf.
Date: October 24-26, 2018
Location: Jekyll Island Golf Club