If you are a business on Jekyll Island impacted by COVID-19, below you will find resources for aid or support that may be available to you.
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only. This is not a complete listing of all services that may be available to you. The Jekyll Island Authority does not guarantee that you will qualify for any of the services listed and it does not endorse or approve of any of the products, services, or opinions offered through these links. The Jekyll Island Authority is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.
Please contact your accountant, banker, or the resources listed below for specific questions pertaining to these programs and your business.
- U.S. Small Business Association Coronavirus Relief Options
- In addition to traditional SBA funding programs, the CARES Act established several new temporary programs to address the COVID-19 outbreak:
- National Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
Small Business Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- University of Georgia Small Business Development Center
- With more than 17 locations around the state, these centers are open to offer virtual assistance at no charge to sole proprietors, small businesses, and entrepreneurs on the various relief assistance now available.
- Georgia Restaurant Association