JIA is accepting commercial business proposals only, for Furness Cottage, also know as the Jekyll Island Infirmary. This charming historic cottage was built in 1890 for Walter Furness, the youngest founding member of the Jekyll Island Club.
- The cottage has 4,000 sq. ft. of usable space for your business
- 15 rooms & 3.5 bathrooms, including 700 sq. ft. of stand up attic space
- Large wrap-around ground floor & upstairs balcony porches
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Great location on corner of busy intersection
- On bike path and in historic district close to other attractions
If you are interested, please contact the Lease Manager for a tour: Maria L. Humphrey (912) 635-4106 email@example.com.