*All rates subject to change and exclude sales tax
- General Admission: $19.95
- Junior Admission (under 48″ tall): $15.95
- Two Day Ticket (must be used within 5 days of first use): $26.95
- Senior Splash (ages 60 and older): $10.95
- Children 3 and under: free with approved swim diaper
- Night Splash hours and rates may vary. Please call to confirm times and rates.
- Monday-Friday, beginning at 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, beginning at 4 p.m.
- $11.95-$13.95 per person
$15 per person
- Minimum of 15 people
- Three days advance reservations are required; please call 912.635.2074 for reservations
- Single payment required upon arrival.
2017 Season Passes*
- One person: $74.99
- Family of two: $149.98
- Family of three: $214.98
- Family of four: $270
- Family of five: $315
- Additional passes $63 per person
- Rates effective May 6, 2017
To purchase season passes, please call the office at 912.635.2074
Take advantage of all Jekyll Island has to offer with our season pass deals!
- Purchase up to 5 Buddy Passes for $12 each. Valid current season only; one-time only offer; excludes sales tax.
- 10% off at Summer Waves Surf Shop
- 50% off admission to Mini-Golf
- 10% off general admission to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- 10% off Georgia Sea Turtle Center Gift Shop
Ask about reserving the entire park. Park exclusives available include catering by Larry’s Giant Subs, with an array of catering options.
Discounts available to season pass holders through 12/31/17. Season passes are not interchangeable. Each pass is valid for one person and may not be transferred to others.
- Small (12” x 12”): $10
- Large (12” x 17”): $13
There is a $2 refund for keys returned the same day with receipt.