Enjoy access to the park for only $15 per person (plus tax) during September 14-15 before the 2019 season comes to an end.
*All rates subject to change and exclude sales tax
- General Admission: $22
- Junior Admission (under 48″ tall): $19 | Children 3 and under: free with approved swim diaper
- Senior Splash (ages 60 and older): $11
- Two Day Ticket (must be used within 5 days of first use): $29
- Night Splash hours and rates may vary. Please call to confirm times and rates.
- Monday-Friday, beginning at 3 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, beginning at 4 p.m.
- $13-$15 per person
Sunday-Friday: $16 per person | Saturday: $18 per person
- Minimum of 15 people
- Three days advance reservations are required; please call 912.635.2074 for reservations
- Single payment required upon arrival
Ask about reserving the entire park. Park exclusives available include catering by Larry’s Giant Subs, with an array of catering options.
2019 Season Passes*
Take advantage of all Jekyll Island has to offer with our season pass deals!
- Purchase up to 5 Buddy Passes for $14 each. Valid current season only; one-time only offer; excludes sales tax.
- 10% off at Summer Waves Surf Shop
- 50% off admission to Mini-Golf
- 10% off general admission to the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- 10% off Georgia Sea Turtle Center Gift Shop
Season Pass Prices:
- One person: $64.99
- Family of two: $129.98
- Family of three: $184.98
- Family of four: $230
- Family of five: $265
- Additional passes $53 per person
Season passes can also be purchased on-site or by calling 912.635.2074. Season passes are not interchangeable. Each pass is valid for one person and may not be transferred to others.
- Small: $12
- Medium: $15
- Large: $18